Welcome back from the weekend! This is Caitlin, and here is your weekly client roundup:
Do you feel trapped by financial worries, debt, or credit cards? Brad Hewitt and his new book, Your New Money Mindset, are here to give you a new financial perspective.
To move forward past a life of shame and confusion, Mallory Davis must go back to Mermaid Point to find out who murdered her father in Colleen Coble’s new book, Mermaid Moon. Enter to win a mystery e-reader prize pack! Today’s the last day!
Casey Cox doesn’t fit the profile of a killer . . . but her DNA is all over the crime scene, and she’s now a fugitive. Don’t miss Terri Blackstock’s next page-turner, If I Run. Join Terri in celebrating her new book with a Fitbit giveaway and a special $4.99 digital pre-order deal!
Lillian Porter takes a chance on a new job and a new future . . . but rumors surrounding her job make Lillian begin to wonder if she made the right choice in Tracie Peterson and Kimberley Woodhouse’s Beyond the Silence. Tracie and Kimberley are celebrating the launch of Beyond the Silence with a Loaded Fire Prize Pack giveaway and an author chat party on February 11!
Can God use pain and suffering in our lives to teach and refine us? Journey with Sherri Burgess in her new book, Bronner, to discover the purpose behind pain through the powerful story of her son Bronner’s earthly death. Join Sherri in celebrating the release of her new book with a blog tour and a Kindle Fire giveaway!
Three months ago, everything changed for Darla Kurtz and her family. Don’t miss A Son’s Vow, book one in Shelley Shepard Gray’s new series, Charmed Amish Life. Enter to win a copy of A Son’s Vow—five winners will be chosen!
For the list of upcoming campaigns in 2016, head to this page. We’re updating the page weekly, so check back often.
Take a sneak peek of the books next on Terri Blackstock’s TBR pile on her nightstand (and enter to win a copy of her new book).
You can read a sample of Terri Blackstock’s upcoming February release, If I Run, on Goodreads!
Cheryl Rahkonen is the winner of a surprise set of books from this post (and you can still take the quiz just for fun)!
Tracie Peterson and Kimberley Woodhouse stopped by A Christian Writer’s World to discuss all things co-writing and their new book (plus a giveaway).
Ever wonder what reading habits are of your favorite authors? Robin Lee Hatcher spills the details of hers.
Sherri Burgess talks about loss and faith in her new book Bronner. Get details in the current issue of Alabama Baby and Child Magazine.
Books on sale (prices subject to change):
- The Heiress of Winterwood by Sarah Ladd ($3.99)
- The Memory Jar by Tricia Goyer ($3.99)
- Tidewater Inn by Colleen Coble ($4.49)
- Soul’s Gate by James Rubart ($4.49)
- With Every Letter by Sarah Sundin (FREE)
- Shadowed by Grace by Cara Putman ($2.99)
- Once Upon a Prince by Rachel Hauck ($3.99)
- Anomaly by Krista McGee ($3.99)
- If I Run by Terri Blackstock ($4.99 pre-order)
- Snow on the Tulips by Liz Tolsma ($0.99)
- The Curiosity Keeper by Sarah Ladd ($2.99)
- The Butterfly and the Violin by Kristy Cambron ($2.99)
- A Respectable Actress by Dorothy Love ($2.99)
- Kissed by a Cowboy by Debra Clopton ($4.99 pre-order)
- Your New Money Mindset by Brad Hewitt and James Moline ($2.99)
- Truth Stained Lies by Terri Blackstock ($3.99)
- Undeniably Yours by Becky Wade (FREE)
- Unrivaled by Siri Mitchell ($1.99)
- Happily Ever After by Susan May Warren ($1.99)
- Fired Up by Mary Connealy ($2.99)
- Dear Mr. Knightley by Katherine Reay ($1.99)
- All’s Fair in Love and Cupcakes by Betsy St. Amant ($2.99)
- Prayers that Changed History by Tricia Goyer ($2.99)
- The Sacred Year by Michael Yankowski ($2.99)