Driver Confessional follows ride share driver Antonio as he cruises the streets of Washington, D.C. looking for his next fare. He has an unusual gift for relaxing his customers and stimulating their desire to reveal more than they planned. By the completion of their ride, many feel so comfortable that they confess their sins great and small. Antonio’s faith guides his discussions and points him in new directions. Suddenly, his peaceful world is turned upside down by a mysterious business woman. As she heads to a midnight rendezvous, she confesses more than Antonio can handle. Her story sends him into a world of espionage, international terrorism and danger.
Since David L. Winters’ new release is shrouded in mystery and secrets, we thought it’d be fun to take a different spin on our author questionnaire and do a true and false segment! Keep reading to find out more!
Below are a series of fun facts about David, some true and some false. Read through the ten statements below and share which you think are true and false in the comment section below.
The reader with the most correct answers will win a $100 Barnes and Noble gift card!
Come back next week to find out the answers and see if you are a winner.
True and False with David L. Winters
1. I’ve seen over 150 pop/soft rock/soul concerts, including a lot of now-deceased people like Minnie Ripperton, David Bowie, Donna Summer, Andre Crouch, Robert Palmer and Natalie Cole.
2. The following cities have been my home at one time or another: Columbus, Ohio, Oklahoma City, OK, Chicago, IL, Richmond, KY, Arlington, VA and Kensington, MD.
3. My friendly stalking of Carly Simon led me to New York City twice to see her at the Apollo Theater and on a morning television show.
4. I’ve regularly attended several different brands of churches including Methodist, Baptist, Pentecostal and Nazarene.
5. I played Lazar Wolf in Fiddler on the Roof in High School.
6. At the urging of a friend, I auditioned for a movie and got a speaking part.
7. I am married to a lovely Danish lady named Lana who has given me three beautiful children.
8. My current car was rear-ended twice in the first month I owned it.
9. I’ve heard Kathryn Kuhlman preach on several occasions.
10. One of my first fan letters came from a man who was living in his car in Los Angeles.