Shelley Shepard Gray’s Her Secret, a suspenseful tale of a young Amish woman who is forced to move to a new town to escape a threatening stalker. Just as Hannah is finally settling into her new life, and perhaps finding a new love with Isaac (the friendly Amish man who lives next door), more secrets are revealed and tragedy strikes. Hannah must decide if she should run again or dare to fight for the future she has found in Hart County.
Since Shelley’s latest release is shrouded in mystery, we thought it’d be fun to take a different spin on our author questionnaire and do a true and false segment! Keep reading to find out more!
Below are a series of fun facts about Shelley, some true and some false. Read through the ten statements below and share which you think are true and false in the comment section below. Come back next week to find out the answers!
True and False with Shelley Shepard Gray
- I live in Ohio, love all things Texan, but was actually born in California.
- I always wanted to be a writer, and even wrote for my high school newspaper.
- I write about the Amish because some of my ancestors were Amish.
- I love dogs, especially dachshunds.
- I married my college sweetheart, who I met when I was seventeen.
- While I like to write, I also love to go to the movies. We go almost every weekend.
- I’ve written over sixty novels, sometimes under different names.
- It’s embarrassing, but I’m one of those organized people who writes lots of lists.
- I give a lot of speeches and book talks now, but I used to stutter as a child.
- One of my favorite foods to eat is coconut cream pie.