Shelley Shepard Gray’s Her Secret, a suspenseful tale of a young Amish woman who is forced to move to a new town to escape a threatening stalker. Just as Hannah is finally settling into her new life, and perhaps finding a new love with Isaac (the friendly Amish man who lives next door), more secrets are revealed and tragedy strikes. Hannah must decide if she should run again or dare to fight for the future she has found in Hart County.
Since Shelley’s latest release is shrouded in mystery, we took a different spin on our author questionnaire and did a true and false segment! Keep reading to find out the answers!
True and False with Shelley Shepard Gray | Answers
- I live in Ohio, love all things Texan, but was actually born in California. TRUE
- I always wanted to be a writer, and even wrote for my high school newspaper. FALSE, I was a teacher for 11 years before I started writing.
- I write about the Amish because some of my ancestors were Amish. FALSE
- I love dogs, especially dachshunds. TRUE
- I married my college sweetheart, who I met when I was seventeen. TRUE
- While I like to write, I also love to go to the movies. We go almost every weekend. FALSE, I can’t remember the last movie I’ve seen.
- I’ve written over sixty novels, sometimes under different names. TRUE
- It’s embarrassing, but I’m one of those organized people who writes lots of lists. FALSE, I only write grocery lists and can’t seem to keep track of that!
- I give a lot of speeches and book talks now, but I used to stutter as a child. TRUE
- One of my favorite foods to eat is coconut cream pie. TRUE