One decision changed both their lives . . . but will love win in the end? Charlotte Rose Hill enjoys a comfortable life serving up country delicacies, uniquely blended teas, and matchmaking advice for her quirky, devoted customers. The only thing lacking is someone to share it with. At eighteen she denied Sam Wilder’s marriage proposal after his family convinced her to walk away from their relationship. They both moved on . . . or so she thought. When Sam walks back into her life more than a decade later, Charlotte is surprised that her heart still quickens. But is it because of his presence? Or because of the presence of Sam’s new fiancée? A second chance at love doesn’t happen often, but their past may keep them apart. Is it too late for Sam and Charlotte?
Search our Site
For the Latest News Like Us On Facebook!
- Three Simple Ways to Improve Communication and Reduce Conflict | Nancy C. Anderson
- Winners Announced from Liz Tolsma’s ‘The Melody of the Soul’ Facebook Live Party
- Music Mixes | The Melody of the Soul Playlist
- Winner Announced from Jeff Vanderstelt and Ben Connelly’s ‘Gospel Fluency Handbook’ Giveaway
- Instagram: Business Profiles vs. Personal Profiles
- The Story Behind ‘The Melody of the Soul’
a day in my life adventures in odyssey ask the author blog blogger of the month blog tour wrap up character interview Christmas day in the life facebook Facebook Party facebook party winners faith Fiction friday favorite get to know get to know you giveaway giveaway winners guest post in review instagram interview with a character marketing ministry spotlight music mixes nonfiction odyssey adventure club recipe shelley shepard gray social media story behind the story story spotlight sunday refreshments the story behind the story webcast weekly client roundup what's the big picture what you need to know this week who said it winners winners announced WIP writing writing favorites